The main character, Ryohei Arisu, is played by Kento Yamazaki in the Netflix survival action thriller series Alice in Borderland, which is based on the popular Japanese manga of the same name written by Haro Aso.
Alice in Borderland is a survival story with a thriller element.
Arisu rapidly establishes himself as a tough opponent by utilizing the skills he has gained from playing video games.
Along the road, he is unable to save either Karube or Chota, but with Yuzuha Usagi’s assistance, he is able to find the will to live (Tao Tsuchiya). If you are curious as to whether or not Arisu makes it through the second season of ‘Alice in Borderland,’ this is the information that you need to have.
Alice In Borderland: What Happens With Arisu At The End?
No, Arisu doesn’t die in ‘Alice in Borderland.’ At the end of the first season, he is one of the survivors who makes the discovery that the subway tunnel has an observation center. The start of the second part of the game is signaled by the appearance in the sky of 12 blimps carrying banners depicting different face cards.
Almost immediately after arriving in the Borderlands, Arisu and the other players are forced to flee from the King of Spades, whose game of Survival includes the entire region.
Arisu has arrived at the conclusion that the King of Spades will leave them alone, at least for the time being, provided they engage in activities other than playing spades.
In addition to this, he is desperate to learn the truth about the Borderlands, and he is holding out hope that one of the face cards can provide him with this information.
Arisu is left with conflicting emotions as a result of her interaction with the King of Clubs. Tatta is killed over the course of the battle, despite the fact that he leads his team to victory.
Alice In Borderland: How Does He Survive?
- In addition, the King of Clubs does not necessarily provide any information concerning the game or the Borderlands, but rather encourages Arisu to make the most out of his life and experience everything it has to offer.
- During the course of their pursuit by the King of Spades, Arisu and Usagi are momentarily isolated from one another. It is during this time that Arisu learns that Aguni is still alive.
- After some time, Arisu locates Usagi at the game sponsored by the Queen of Spades, and the two of them work together to safeguard a youngster, which further strengthens the bond between them.
- After assisting Aguni in defeating the King of Spades, the two of them make their way toward the final game, which will be hosted by the Queen of Hearts, Mira Kan, who they had both previously met at the headquarters of the Beach.
- Mira, a psychologist and neuroscientist, comes close to being successful in her attempt to convince Arisu to give up playing the game by leading him to believe that his mind has concocted everything he has encountered in Borderlands as a means of coping with the loss of his two friends.
- However, in order to prove to Arisu that she is real and that the events that they shared together were not a dream, Usagi cuts her wrist open. Arisu is able to free himself from Mira’s control as his instincts to protect him begin to emerge.
- Following the conclusion of the game and Arisu’s victory against Mira, she, along with the other survivors, will be given the option to either become a citizen of the Borderlands or to travel back to the old world. Arisu and Usagi have both decided to support the latter.
- In their final encounter with Arisu, Karube and Chota reiterate the advice given to him by the King of Clubs, which is to make the most of every opportunity and live his life to the fullest. After a meteorite burst over Tokyo, Arisu suffers a cardiac attack and is declared clinically dead for one minute.
- In the old world, he discovers this information when he awakens there. Even though he doesn’t remember much about the Borderlands, when he encounters Usagi again, he gets the impression that they have met before. This is despite the fact that he doesn’t remember very much about the Borderlands.
- Usagi shares the same sentiment, and as a result, the two of them decide to hang together for a while.
- Arisu and Usagi eventually get married in the comic series “Alice in Borderland: Retry,” which is a direct sequel to the “Alice in Borderland” manga series. Arisu is compelled to make his way back to the Borderlands on the very day that Usagi is scheduled to give birth to their kid.
- As soon as he regained his recollections of the location, he made up his mind that he would go back to the realm of the living. In the final chapter of the manga, he is victorious and is able to win back Usagi as well as witness their daughter for the first time.
Arisu: Personality Details
In the beginning, Arisu didn’t have a job, was a slacker, and spent all day playing video games. However, this turns out to be to his favor after he is sent to the Borderland. There, he is able to get a bird’s-eye perspective of the games and figure out a number of facts about how game designs are constructed.
He has demonstrated that he have a kind heart. During the course of the game of tag, he made an effort to alert everyone as to the whereabouts of the tagger, which earned him praise from Usagi.
During the game with the seven of hearts, his initial reaction was not to betray anyone, but rather to try to reassure everyone and figure out a strategy to ensure that everyone would be able to survive. He had explained to Chishiya that the reason he is still alive right now is because he is driven to return to the actual world with everyone as a result of the inspiration provided by Usagi’s remarks.
After learning that the purpose of Heart cards is to turn everyone against each other and make the winner feel like a fool, he appears to be most proficient at playing for Heart cards. This is apparent as of the first season.
After he won the game with the Seven of Hearts, he made this deduction, and later, while he was playing the Ten of Hearts game at the Beach, he used this emotional information to his advantage and won it.
He is quick-witted, agile, and very intelligent all at the same time. Even though he has established himself as the intellectual leader of the group, he is still able to compete in physically demanding sports.
Kento Yamazaki Played The Role Of Arisu
View this post on Instagram
Kento Yamazaki is a well-known Japanese actor who has been in a number of dramatic films and television shows, including “Water Polo Yankees” and “Death Note.” He began his acting career in 2010 with the series ‘Leregonomin ba Kento.’
He was born and raised in Tokyo, which is located in Japan. His first role in a movie was the lead in the 2011 movie “Control Tower,” which was his debut in the film industry.
Since that moment, he has gone from strength to strength, and has emerged as one of the most recognized young actors in Japan working today.
His performance in films such as “Orange” and “One Week Friends” received a lot of praise, and he also had roles in numerous critically acclaimed and financially popular television dramas, such as “Mare,” “Death Note,” and “Water Polo Yankees.”
His work in these films was particularly commended. In 2017, Kento had leading parts in a string of four consecutive films that he appeared in. In the same year that Kento was nominated for the ‘Best New Artist’ award at the ‘Hochi Film Awards,’ he won the ‘Newcomer of the Year Award’ at the ‘Japan Academy Prize.’ Kento also won the ‘Newcomer of the Year Award’ at the ‘Japan Academy Prize.’
Kento Yamazaki: Net Worth
Kento Yamazaki is a well-known model and actor in his native Japan. It is estimated that Kento Yamazaki’s net worth is $20 million as of the year 2022.
It was his performance as Panda in the drama film “Runaways: For Your Love” (2011) and as Taro Djima in the drama film “Kiss That Kills” that brought him widespread recognition (2018).
Numerous honors have been bestowed upon him, such as the 39th Japan Academy Film Prize (2016) and the 98th Television Drama Academy Awards (2018).
Kento Yamazaki: Family
Mrs. Yamazaki is the name of Kento Yamazaki’s mother, while his father’s name is Mr. Yamazaki, who is a businessman by trade. Mr. Yamazaki is the name of Kento Yamazaki’s father. He has one brother who is older than him.
He resides in the same house with both of his parents and his older brother. Kento Yamazaki has not yet tied the knot, although he is currently in a relationship with Suzu Hirose. His marital status is single.