Ankita Lokhande is a well-known actress in Indian television.
Ankita Lokhande: Biography
Lokhande was born on December 19th, 1984 in Indore, India, into a Marathi household to her mother Vandana Phadnis Lokhande, who worked as a teacher, and to her father Shashikant Lokhande, a businessman. In addition, she has a sister named Jyoti as well as two brothers named Sooraj and Arun. She relocated to Mumbai in 2005 immediately following her graduation in order to pursue a profession in acting.
Ankita Lokhande is a well-known actress in Indian television. She was born into a family that spoke Marathi. When she was born, her parents and other family members were living in Indore. As in the year 2021, Ankita will have reached the age of 36. She relocated to Mumbai so that she might pursue a profession in acting there. Where she received the daytime tv show Pavitra Rishta, which is quite famous (2009). In 2010, Sushant Singh Rajput, who also starred in the show, and Ankita began a romantic relationship. After dating for six years, they decided to end their relationship. In the year 2019, Ankita discloses that she is involved romantically with the businessman Vicky Jain.
Ankita Lokhande: Career
In 2013, Lokhande may be seen on the set of Pavitra Rishta.
Lokhande earned the leading role of Archana in Ekta Kapoor’s daily soap Pavitra Rishta after competing in India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj (2004–2005). The competition was hosted in India (2009–14).
She was a contestant on the fourth season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as well as the comedy show Comedy Circus, and she also appeared in an episode of Ek Thi Naayka.
Pavitra Rishta skipped a generation in 2013, and from that year till the end of the series in 2014, Lokhande played both Archana and Archana’s granddaughter Ankita. After that, she returned to her role as Archana.
Pavitra Rishta co-stars Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput began dating in 2010, and Rajput proposed to her on the fourth season of the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhlaja. During an interview in 2016, the couple even discussed the possibility of getting married to one another. But that same year, the couple decided to go their own ways.
Film and Web Series Debut
After taking a break from acting for two years and ending her relationship with Sushant Rajput, there were rumors that Ankita Lokhande would make her film debut in the period drama Padmaavat, which was directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali (2018). Nevertheless, she abandoned the movie, citing the fact that she was not yet prepared for the screen.
The next year, rumors began to circulate that she had been cast in Girish Malik’s upcoming film Torbaaz, which also starred Sanjay Dutt. However, Malik’s assertion that Lokhande would not be participating in the film cast doubt on the veracity of the rumors that had been circulating.
In 2018, she made the announcement that she would play the part of Jhalkaribai, a warrior, in Krish and Kangana Ranaut’s joint directorial venture Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, an epic drama based on the life of Rani Lakshmi Bai. Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi is based on the life of Rani Lakshmi Bai. The movie had its world premiere in theaters on the evening of Republic Day in 2019, and it ended up doing pretty well at the box office, making it the director’s first commercially successful venture.
Next, Lokhande starred in Sajid Nadiadwala’s action-packed production Baaghi 3 (2020), the third part of the Baaghi trilogy, alongside Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor, and Riteish Deshmukh, playing the role of Kapoor’s older sister married to Deshmukh’s character. Baaghi 3 is the third part of the Baaghi trilogy. The movie was released before theaters in India were forced to close due to the COVID-19 outbreak, which contributed to the poor performance of the picture at the box office.
In 2021, she appeared alongside Shaheer Sheikh in the web series Pavitra Rishta 2.0, in which she once again played the part of Archana.
Ankita Lokhande: Awards
For the television show “Pavitra Rishta,” she won the third Boroplus Gold Award for Best Female Debut in a Leading Role (2010)
Ankita Lokhande was presented with her third gold Boroplus award.
- Winner of the GR8! Face of the Year – Female Award from the Indian Television Academy (2010)
- The fourth annual Boroplus Gold Award for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role (2011)
- The Star Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Drama Series (2011)
- Winner of the Television Personality of the Year award at the Indian Telly Awards (2012)
- Fifth Annual Boroplus Gold Award for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role (2012)
- The Star Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Drama Series (2014)
Facts About Ankita Lokhande
- Ankita lokhande looks forward to getting together with her friends and family during celebrations.
- Ankita Lokhande adores having a good time with her close companions.
- She is just like other celebrities in that she drinks alcohol at parties and on other occasions.
- During her childhood, she was a badminton player who competed at the state level.
- Ankita and Boyfriend enjoy their time off together
- Ankita and Boyfriend having a wonderful time on their vacation
- She has a lot of images of her dog, who she adores, posted on various social media platforms.
- Lokhande is an enthusiastic dancer who takes pleasure in creating reels on Instagram.
- She maintains her physical fitness by engaging in activities such as exercise and yoga, and she also leads a healthy way of life.
- She is friends with many people who work in the television industry, such as Jay Bhanushali, Mahhi Vij, Ragini Khanna, Rashami Desai, and Nandish Sandhu. She also has many other friends in the profession.
- In the most recent interview that she gave, she admitted that over her career she has been on both sides of the casting couch. The first incidence occurred when she was very young and wanted to try her luck in South movies, while the second incident occurred after she gained notoriety. Both incidents occurred in South India.
Ankita Lokhande: Personal Information
|Date of birth||19 December 1984|
|Age||36 years (as in 2021)|
|Birth Place||Indore, Madhya Pradesh (India)|
|Birth & Zodiac sign||Sagittarius (based on date of birth)|
|Hometown||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh (India)|
|School Academy||Not Known|
|University/College Name||Not Known|
|Food & DietaryHabits||Non Vegetarian|
|Interest & Hobbies||Swimming, Dancing, Listening to music and playing badminton|