Brennan Mejia is a performer with astonishing talent and ability.
Because of his work in Hollywood movies and on television, he has a significant amount of fame.
Katelyn Scholte Meija, who is married to Brennan Meija, is employed full-time in the field of environmental engineering. Another acrobat who has since retired is Katelyn Scholte Meija.
Meija is an American professional acrobat turned actor. He is most known for playing the primary role of the Red Ranger, Tyler Navarro, in Nickelodeon’s Power Rangers Dino Charge and Dino Super Charge television series.
- 1 Brennan Mejia: Who Is He?
- 2 Brennan Mejia: Who Is His Wife Katelyn Scholte Mejia?
- 3 Brennan Mejia: Anniversary Message To Wife Katelyn Scholte Mejia
- 4 Brennan Mejia: Family And Childhood
- 5 Brennan Mejia With Wife In Disneyland!
- 6 Brennan Mejia: Career Details
- 7 Brennan Mejia: Net Worth (2023)
- 8 Brennan Mejia: Trivia
- 9 Brennan Mejia: Personal Information
Brennan Mejia: Who Is He?
He is best recognized for his part as Tyler Navarro in Power Rangers Dino Charge, also known as the Red Dino Charge Ranger. In addition, he has appeared as a guest star in episodes of American Horror Story, 90210, and iCarly.
Brennan Mejia is a well-known face in the world of television acting. Brennan’s birthday is October 15th, and she was born in Los Angeles, California.
Brennan is a well-known and widely recognized celebrity who rose to fame as a result of his work as a television actor. Brennan Mejia is currently 28 years old as of the year 2018. Brennan Mejia is included on the list of famous actors who have appeared on television.
Brennan Mejia: Who Is His Wife Katelyn Scholte Mejia?
Katelyn Scholte Mejia, Brennan Mejia’s wife, has a degree in environmental engineering and works in the field. In the past, Katelyn Scholte Mejia has also been employed in the field of acrobatics.
The former athlete received both her Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in environmental engineering at the University of Canada Riverside, where she also competed in athletics.
Katelyn was the acrobat partner of her husband Brennan, and the two of them did remarkable gymnastic feats together on a number of different programs and events. In September of 2014, she started working as a performer for Wray and Associates.
Prior to that, she spent the better part of a year from 2012 to 2013 working as a circus instructor at Encore Jr. Sr. High School for the Performing Arts. As of the year 2022, the performer is no longer actively participating in any acrobatic activity.
In 2013, Katelyn joined the San Bernardino Valley Water Conservation District, a government organization with its headquarters in Redlands, California, in the capacity of an engineering intern. In November 2015, she was hired on full-time as an assistant engineer. Today, she holds the position of principal engineer at the district.
In the present day, Katelyn can be found residing in Redlands, California, with both her human spouse and their furry child.
Brennan Mejia: Anniversary Message To Wife Katelyn Scholte Mejia
Brennan and his longtime partner and love interest Katelyn have been living happily married lives since 2015. After dating for a number of years after they initially became friends, the actor and his true love finally sealed the knot.
The year 2011 marked the beginning of the couple’s romantic relationship, and at this point, they have been together for more than ten years.
The pair decided to be married after dating for a total of four years before making the commitment. Brennan and Katelyn had a lovely wedding ceremony on January 10, 2015, during which they exchanged their vows in front of their families and some of their closest friends.
On the occasion of their tenth wedding anniversary, Brennan sent a heartfelt message of appreciation for his girlfriend in which he thanked her for bringing out the best in him and inspiring him to strive to be a better man.
View this post on Instagram
From their humble beginnings as acrobatic partners in a circus to their present-day commitment to one another, the couple has gone a long way since their first encounter. Brennan finds great satisfaction in relating the story of how he and his partner first met, and he considers himself extremely fortunate to be able to spend the rest of his life with Katelyn.
Since then, the family of two now consists of three people thanks to the addition of their cute pet dog. The Mejias have not yet begun the process of having children, but having a baby animal is just as exciting as having a human baby.
In September of the previous year, Brennan uploaded a stunning picture to Instagram with the hashtag #ohana, which translates to “family” in Hawaiian.
Due to the fact that Katelyn is an actor’s soulmate, she frequently joins her husband at a wide variety of red-carpet events and occasions. The duo was seen together earlier in the month of April at the premiere of the science fiction film Corrective Measures, which was produced by Arcana.
View this post on Instagram
Brennan played the part of Diego Diaz in the thriller directed by Sean Patrick O’Reilly. Alongside him in the star-studded cast of the film were Bruce Willis, Tom Cavanagh, Michael Rooker, and Hayley Sales.
On the occasion of her birthday, the Power Ranger star is concerned with making his significant other feel adored. Brennan considers it nothing short of a godsend that he was able to find his greatest friend and life partner in the same person who is also his acrobat partner.
Brennan comments the stunning birthday post with the following: “I love how much both of us have grown together with God at the center of our relationship,” and then adds: “Here’s to many, many more birthdays together!”
Brennan Mejia: Family And Childhood
Brennan Alexander Mejia was born on October 15th, 1990 in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. He is known professionally as Brennan Mejia. His ancestry may be traced back to a number of countries, and he currently resides in the United States.
He came from a large family and spent his childhood in the state of California. Conner Mejia is his younger brother, and his name also is Mejia. His mother was a housewife, while his father, Carlos Mejia, was a well-known acrobat in the circus.
Brennan Mejia With Wife In Disneyland!
Brennan Mejia: Career Details
- Mejia’s first foray into the world of work was as a model, which he pursued before moving into acting. It was very obvious from the beginning that he was not cut out for the world of modeling, despite the fact that he had some success in the industry.
- In light of this, he took the decision to pursue a career in acting, and he did so with the support of his friends and family, as well as the assistance of contacts he had acquired throughout his years working in the modeling industry.
- Mejia continued her career as a model despite the many auditions that followed. To his utter astonishment, he quickly realized that he was having a good time during the process of trying out for the role.
- Mejia received his first acting gig in 2006 on the popular crime series CSI: Miami, when he appeared as a guest actor for the first time.
- The year after that, he was cast as Brennan Yubberly on the hit children’s series iCarly, which has consistently high ratings.
- Among his other acting credits is his performance as Oliver in Greg Araki’s movie Kaboom, which was released in 2010.
- In addition, he played the major part of Hector in the short film titled “The Guitar.”
- In the episode of American Horror Story titled “After Birth,” he played the role of Gabriel Ramos. During Power Morphicon 4 (2014), it was revealed that he would be playing the role of the Red Dino Charge Ranger in the following seasons of Power Rangers, which are Power Rangers Dino Charge and Power Rangers Dino Supercharge (2015).
Brennan Mejia: Net Worth (2023)
Brennan has a significant amount of experience working in the entertainment industry at this point. Both as an actor and in the role of a stuntman, he has previous experience. As a result of his career, he now has a net worth of one million dollars.
According to a number of gossip magazines, the annual compensation of a stunt coordinator ranges anywhere from $52,936 to $132,872 on average. As a result, Mejia also has earnings within the same range.
In addition to that, he had previously participated in the television series How to Get Away with Murder as Jack Falahee’s stunt double. It is estimated that he brought in thousands of dollars in revenue from his labor.
Brennan Mejia: Trivia
- Brennan Mejia is an American entertainer. His age is somewhere in the vicinity of 29 years old.
- Brennan Mejia continues to maintain a respectable standing of. In a similar vein, he appears to be tall, beautiful, and robust. Up to this time, he has not covered any part of his body in tattoos.
- His total assets are between $100,000 and $1,000,000 in value. In a similar vein, his profits from brand support are not brought to light.
- Moving on to his family, it has not been determined what his parent’s names are at this point in time.
- In addition to this, he is notoriously evasive when it comes to discussing his personal life.
- His ethnicity is that of the United States. In a similar vein, he is of mixed nationalities. However, we only know a little about the legacy left by his parents.
- He likely has a kin. Regardless of this, the identities of his brother and sisters have not been revealed to the media as of yet at this point.
- According to his profile on IMDB, he has credits for more than ten different television shows. In addition to that, he has also produced a large number of movies. In a similar vein, she has participated in projects for television as an entertainer.
- His Instagram account currently has a significant number of followers that support him.
- He is also accessible on Twitter, Tiktok, and Youtube, where he has a significant number of devoted fan followers.
Brennan Mejia: Personal Information
|Brennan Alexander Mejia|
Date of Birth
|October 15, 1990|
|Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Wife Katelyn Scholte Mejia|
|5′ 9″ (1.75 m)|
|155 lb (70 kg)|