Jared Keeso, an actor hailing from Canada, has been recognized with a number of accolades for the parts he has played in a variety of films.
Keeso is a well-known actor who has been in a number of films, such as Elysium and Letterkenny, amongst others.
Jared Keeso: Biography
Actor, playwright, and producer Jared Keeso hails from the country of Canada. He is not just the main character but also the creator and writer of the hit television series Letterkenny, in which he also stars.
The series began broadcasting in 2016, and ever since then, it has received overwhelmingly favorable critical reception.
In addition, the show took home the Canadian Screen Award for “Best Comedy Series” that same year (2017). In addition, Jared Keeso has made cameo appearances in other films, including “I Love You, Beth Cooper” and “Godzilla.”
Keeso has been honored with quite a few accolades for his work, including the Canadian Screen Award and the Leo Award for his portrayal in the television series “19-2,” which is a police procedural drama.
In recognition of his performance in ‘Letterkenny,’ he was awarded not just the Canadian Screen Award but also the Leo Award.
Jared Keeso: Sister Abigail Keeso
- Abigail Keeso, sister of Jared Keeso, is a registered nurse specializing in pediatrics and an expert in culinary nutrition. Prior to this, Abigail held a position at The Hospital for Sick Children.
- She attended the University of Guelph in order to get her education in Biological and Biomedical Sciences. She was born and raised in Ontario.
- After that, she enrolled at Ryerson University in order to earn her Bachelor of Science in Nursing with Honors degree (2008-2012). She was a student at the Academy of Culinary Nutrition in the year 2014.
- From May 2012 to March 2013, Abigail worked at BetaKit as a Healthcare Contributor. This was the beginning of her career in the healthcare industry. She became a member of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition in July 2015 and held the position of Program Coach until January of the following year.
- That Clean Life, Inc. is a company based in Toronto that distributes software for nutrition and meal planning. The company was established by her and her husband, Christopher Hopkins, shortly thereafter.
- They make it possible for health practitioners to provide easily accessible, individualized, and actionable nutrition advise, which ultimately contributes to a better world.
- On the other hand, she could see that other ladies were still battling with the same issue. As a result, she felt compelled to assist others by imparting the wisdom that she had gained along her journey.
- On the first of the year 2014, Abigail published the first seven-day clean eating challenge as an e-book under the title That Clean Life.
Jared Keeso: Marital Status
The topic of whether or not Jared is married is a significant one. On the other hand, it can’t be denied that he has a secret romance going on with his ladylove Magali Brunelle.
There is a picture of him with Magali that claims to show that he got married a year ago on his fan page on Instagram. The page also claims that the picture was taken at the wedding.
However, his supporters have stated that this information is not true.
There is no record of when or how they first became romantically involved with one another, therefore it is unknown when their love affair began. However, he has posted a number of pictures of himself and his girlfriend on his official Twitter account.
On the other hand, there is no information regarding any previous romantic relationships with any girls other than Magali. At the moment, he is relishing in the wonderful life he shares with his partner.
Jared Keeso: Achievements And Awards
In terms of the accolades, he has been presented with a number of awards in recognition of his performance in the Canadian film business in Hollywood.
In addition, Keeso was the recipient of the Canadian Screen Award in the category of Best Performance in an Ongoing Major Dramatic Role in the year 2015.
Additionally, he was given the award for his performance on the crime drama show 19-2 since Ben Chartier, in which he appeared between the years of 2014 and 2017.
In the television show Letter Kenny, which airs in the year 2019, Jared Keeso plays the lead character of Wayne, and the cast also includes Dylan Playfair, Kaniehtiio Horn, and Sarah Gadon.
In addition to that, he was considered for nominations for the Writers Guild of Canada Awards as well as the Canadian Screen Awards 2017 amongst other awards.
Jared Keeso: Career Details
- In two CBC television movies depicting the life of hockey coach, player, and pundit Don Cherry, Keeso portrayed Cherry in all three of those roles.
- The first, titled Keep Your Head Up Kid: The Don Cherry Story, was broadcast somewhere in the early part of the year 2010, and it was followed by The Wrath of Grapes: The Don Cherry Story II some time in the year 2012.
- As a result of his acting, he was given two awards: the Leo Award for Best Lead Performance by a Male in a Feature Length Drama and the Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series. Both of these awards were presented to him.
- Play Fun Games Pictures was initially launched on YouTube in the year 2013 by Keeso and Mike Borden. Because of a series of short cartoons that depicted the challenges faced by the stereotypical Canadian farmer, the channel shot to instant fame almost immediately after it was launched.
- As of January 2022, the web series Letterkenny Problems has been viewed more than one hundred million times. The series also served as the inspiration for the popular sitcom Letterkenny, which debuted in 2016. Both the sketches and the TV series are filmed in Sudbury, which is located in Ontario.
- In 2022, in the wake of the underground sensation that was Letterkenny, Keeso developed a spin-off series called Shoresy, which also takes place in Sudbury and is named for one of the main characters.
- In addition to his role as Ben Chartier in the English-language adaptation of 19-2 in 2014, for which he was nominated for a Canadian Screen Award in the category of Best Performance by an Actor in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role, Keeso has appeared in a wide variety of other movies and television series.
- One of these roles earned him the award. In addition, he has supporting parts in a few other movies, such as Nicholas in Smokin’ Aces 2: Assassins’ Ball, Adam in the high-school-themed Lifetime original movie Seven Deadly Sins, and Simon in the drug-themed Charlie. His most notable appearance, however, is in Smokin’ Aces 2: Assassins’ Ball.
Jared Keeso: Social Media & Net Worth 2023
The actor, who is now 35 years old, does not spend a lot of time on social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram.
At the moment, he has more than 43,000 people following him on Instagram (@jaredkeeso) and more than 75,000 people following him on Twitter (@jaredkeeso). On the other hand, he does not have authority over his own account.
What is Jared Keeso’s total salary, as well as his net worth? As of November 2022, it is believed that the Canadian actor Jared Keeso has a net worth of four million dollars in the United States.
After taking into account taxes, his annual salary as an actor was anywhere from $22,778 to $38,620.
Jared Keeso: Family Details
Anne and Richard Keeso are Jared’s parents. Jared’s middle name is Keeso. Keeso spent a number of years working at the sawmill before it was consumed by fire on September 9, 2018.
His family had owned and maintamined the Keeso sawmill company, which had been established in 1872.
In addition, he had shared his youth with his two younger brothers and sisters, Abilgal Keeso and Alan Keeso. In regards to his private life, Jared Keeso is a man who is currently married.
On July 4, 2018, he wed the woman he had been dating for a very long time, Magali Brunelle Keeso.
In a similar manner, he made his long-term lover and partner his official proposal in 2018. In addition, the pair commemorated the first anniversary of their wedding.
Junior hockey was Jared’s game of choice. He was a member of the future two-time Stanley cup champion self-team, cater’s the Strathroy rocket of the Wohl, and also the Listowel cyclones of the Gojhl during his hockey career.
Jared Keeso: Trivia
- Jared Keeso was born in the Canadian town of Listowel.
- Cancer is Jared Keeso’s natal sign, so he was born in July.
- He is Anne and Richard Keeso’s son. His mother’s name is Anne.
- He is a member of the acting, producing, and writing industries, and he is most recognized for his roles in the films Letterkenny (2016), Elysium (2013), and 19-2. (2014).
- The roles of James Donovan from “The Death and Life of John F. Donovan,” Young Wayne from “Littlekenny,” and Dr. Ted from “Preggoland” have all been successfully performed by Jared.
- Among the many honors that have been bestowed upon him are the Canadian Screen Awards, CA for Best Lead Actor, Comedy in Letterkenny (2016) and the Gemini Awards for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series – Keep Your Head Up, Kid: The Don Cherry Story.
- In addition, he has been nominated for a number of awards (2010).
- Since the month of July in 2018, he has been married to Magali Brunelle.
- In a similar vein, you can find him on Instagram under the handle @jaredkeeso.
Jared Keeso: Personal Information
|Full Name||Jared Keeso|
|Birth Date||July 1, 1984|
|Birth Place||Listowel, Ottawa|
|Siblings||Abigail, Alan Keeso|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches or 1.78m|