Kanika Mann is a well-known name in the Punjabi entertainment industry, having worked in both the music and film industries.
Kanika Mann: Biography
Kanika Mann is a well-known face on Indian television and a model. She was born on October 7th, 1993. Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega on Zee TV made her a household name when she portrayed the title character in the show. This page includes her wiki, her biography, her age, her height, her boyfriend, and more.
Kanika Mann was born in Panipat, Haryana. She completed her primary and secondary education there, as well as her legal studies at Punjab University. Following that, she attended Punjab University to earn a Master of Laws degree.
Kanika Mann: Career
Kanika Mann is well on her way to becoming a successful model, having already won the title of Miss Continental at the 2015 edition of Miss India Elite. She paid attention to both his acting profession and his master’s studies at the same time. She competed in the Miss India Elite competition in 2015 and became victorious, earning the title of Miss Continental. The following year, she made her debut as a model in the Punjabi music video Roohafza that was directed by Shari Mann.
Later Kanika worked in Punjabi music videos including Viah (2017), Crush (2017), Tera Naam (2018), and Pagal (2018). Her first role on television was in the 2016 show Badho Bahu, which marked her introduction to the world of television. In addition, she has worked as an actor in the Punjabi films Rocky Mental (2017) and Daana Paani (2018), both of which were released in 2018.
She first came to the public’s attention when she portrayed Guddan in the Zee TV serial Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega. The show was titled Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega. She is going to be a contender on the twelfth season of the iconic stunt reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi, which will air on Colors TV in 2022.
Kanika Mann: Physical Appearance
In the year 2022, Kanika Mann will be 28 years old. She is widely regarded as one of the most stunning actors working in the television industry. She takes her health and fitness very seriously and frequently posts footage of her workouts to various social media platforms. She spends a lot of time in the gym, where she performs a variety of workouts, in order to trim down the fat that covers her muscles.
The metric equivalent of Kanika Mann’s height, 5 feet 5 inches, is 165 centimeters. Her body mass is 55 kilograms, while Mann’s measurements are 33-26-33 centimeters. The color of her eyes is Brown, and the color of her hair is Black.
More Facts About Kanika Mann
- Kanika Mann kicked off her career as a model by taking part in a college event where she completed her very first ramp walk.
- She became well-known after she was awarded the title of “Miss Continental” at the Miss India Elite competition in the year 2015.
- After that, she made her debut as a model in the Punjabi music video “Roohafza” by Sharry Mann. This was her first job in the modeling industry. After then, she made an appearance in a number of Punjabi music videos, one of which was “Viah” (2017) by Maninder Buttar.
- Kanika’s first role on television was in the 2016 season of Zee TV’s romance drama show “Badho Bahu,” in which she played the character of Titli.
- Rocky Mental, released in 2017, marked Kanika’s first role in a Punjabi film; she subsequently appeared in Daana Paani. Rocky Mental was co-starring Parmish Verma (2018).
- In 2018, she rose to prominence after starring in the lead role of the television series “Guddan-Tumse Na Ho Payega,” in which she portrayed the character Guddan.
- There have been whispers that she is romantically involved with her co-star Nishant Malkani.
- At the Zee Rishtey Awards, she was given the honor of “Favourite Popular Character Female” for her role in the Guddan-Tumse Na Ho Payega serial.
Kanika Mann: Personal Information
|Full Name||Kanika Mann|
|Age/Birthday||7th October 1993|
|Birth Place||Panipat, Haryana, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, India|
|Profession||TV Actress, Model, Social Media star|
|School||Not Known (Will Update soon)|
|Hobbies||Acting, Modeling and Travelling|