Noah Egidi Galvin, better known simply as Noah Galvin, is a performer from the United States who works in acting and singing.
Kenny O’Neal, which Galvin played in the ABC sitcom The Real O’Neals, is primarily responsible for the actor’s widespread recognition.
In addition, he is well-known for his portrayal as the titular character in the musical Dear Evan Hansen, which debuted on Broadway. Off-Broadway was where he got his start as an actor, performing in a number of productions there.
Also Read: Bria Henderson (The Good Doctor Cast): Biography, Career, Family, Interview, Social Media, Net Worth And More
- 1 Noah Galvin Role In “The Good Doctor”
- 2 Noah Galvin (The Good Doctor Cast): Biography
- 3 Noah Galvin: Career Updates
- 4 Noah Galvin: Net Worth
- 5 Noah Galvin (The Good Doctor Cast): Dating Life
- 6 Noah Galvin: Social Media
- 7 Noah Galvin (The Good Doctor Cast): Interesting Facts
- 8 FAQs
- 9 Noah Galvin: Personal Information
Noah Galvin Role In “The Good Doctor”
At St. Bonaventure Hospital, Dr. Asher Wolke is now serving as a surgical resident. Following Shaun Murphy’s promotion to the position of surgical attending, Asher will make Park his permanent home, while Danni and Danny will split their time between Shaun and Park.
Asher is the son of a Hasidic Rabbi who finally parted out with his community, went to medical school, and converted to atheism. Asher himself is an atheist. In addition to this, he is not ashamed of his sexual orientation and admits that he began seeing guys after he moved far away from his family.
Also Read: Will Yun Lee (The Good Doctor Cast): Biography, Career, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Social Media And More
Noah Galvin (The Good Doctor Cast): Biography
As of the year 2022, Noah Galvin will be 28 years old, having been born on May 6th, 1994.
He was born in Katonah, New York, in the United States, into a well-established Catholic family, where he spent his childhood. He adheres to the teachings of the Catholic church and has the nationality of the United States of America.
John Jay High School in the United States was where he finished his primary and secondary education.
After that, he enrolled himself in a local college, and it was from that institution that he ultimately received his degree. Singing and participating in a wide variety of extracurricular activities were always of greater interest to him than academic pursuits right from the start of his infancy.
Noah Galvin: Career Updates
- Before he became a star on The Real O’Neals, he appeared Off-Broadway for a number of different companies, including Signature, Playwrights Horizons, MCC, The Public, The Culture Project, The Flea, The Wild Project, New York Theater Workshop, the Barrow Street Theater, Rattlestick, Ensemble Studio Theater, and many others.
- His most recent Broadway role was as the lead in The Real O’Neals. His work as an audiobook narrator includes the novels “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” by Stephen Chbosky and “Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock” by Matthew Quick.
- After Ben Platt left his role as Evan Hansen in the musical Dear Evan Hansen in August of 2017, Galvin was chosen to fill in as a temporary replacement for the lead role.
- Galvin first performed in the role on November 21, 2017, and his final show was on February 4, 2018.
- In addition, he was a cast member in the Broadway production of Waitress, in which he played the role of Ogie from April 29, 2019, to August 18, 2019, when Todrick Hall took up the role.
- Galvin has also voiced the character part of Arthur in What If It’s Us, which is a novel written by Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli. In addition to his appearances on stage, Galvin has performed in a number of films.
- After that, he provided the narration for the Gimlet podcast titled The Two Princes, which was made available on June 4, 2019.
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat: A 50th Anniversary Concert was presented at Lincoln Center on February 17, 2020 by Manhattan Concert Productions for a one-night-only celebration of the musical’s milestone anniversary. Galvin starred as Joseph.
- In the year 2020, Galvin became a regular cast member on the medical drama television series The Good Doctor, playing the role of Dr. Asher Wolke. In 2021, he was given the title of season regular in preparation for the forthcoming fifth season of the show.
- It was reported on June 9, 2022 that Galvin would be starring in the musical comedy film Theater Camp, which was based on the short film of the same name that was created by Galvin, Ben Platt, Molly Gordon, and Nick Lieberman in 2020. The short film was co-written by Galvin.
Noah Galvin: Net Worth
Noah Galvin Egidi Galvin, better known by his stage name Noah, is a performer from the United States. The year 2022 finds Noah Galvin’s wealth to be approximately $1.5 million. His portrayal of Dr. Asher Wolke, Kenny O’Neal, and a host of other characters brought him widespread fame. The fact that he is gay was made public when he was only 14 years old.
He has appeared in the title role of the Broadway musical Dear Evan Hansen, in which he played the title character. He has appeared in a wide variety of television shows, including “The Good Doctor,” “ABC Sitcom,” and many others. His first appearance on screen was in the movie “Promised land.”
Noah Galvin (The Good Doctor Cast): Dating Life
Noah Galvin considers himself to be a homosexual man. He is not ashamed to admit that he is gay. Galvin came out as gay during an interview he gave to Entertainment Weekly earlier this year.
He disclosed his sexual orientation to his mother when he was 14 years old. He does not have a spouse, yet he also does not live independently. Reportedly, he is in a relationship with the actress Ben Platt. He admitted to having an affair with Platt in a conversation that was recorded for the podcast Little Known Facts.
In his accusation that director Bryan Singer had preyed on young boys, he caused a firestorm of controversy. In an interview with Vulture, he also created controversy when he accused Eric Stonestreet, the star of Modern Family, of perpetuating prejudices through the use of caricature.
Noah Galvin: Social Media
View this post on Instagram
Noah Galvin (The Good Doctor Cast): Interesting Facts
- Noah Galvin was born in the state of New York, which is located in the United States.
- The zodiac sign of Taurus represents Noah Galvin’s birthday.
- He has provided the narration for a number of audiobooks, some of which are Somebody Up There Hates You, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and Forgive Me.
- When Galvin was 14 years old, he disclosed his sexual orientation to his mother for the very first time. He is one of two children and grew up in a family. He began dating Ben Platt.
1. Who is Noah Galvin?
Noah Galvin is known as an Actor and Singer. Noah Galvin was born on 6 May 1994 and presently Noah Galvin is 28 years old.
2. What is Noah Galvin Net Worth?
Noah Galvin is an Actor and Singer who has a net worth of $1.5 Million. Noah Galvin was born on 6 May 1994.
3. What is Noah Galvin’s weight?
Noah Galvin the successful Actor and Singer weighs 65 kg. Get to know more about Noah Galvin from the above article.
4. How tall is Noah Galvin?
Noah Galvin is an Actor and Singer who stands 1.68 m tall.
5. How old is Noah Galvin?
Noah Galvin was born on 6 May 1994. Noah Galvin is 28 years old.
Noah Galvin: Personal Information
|Full Name||Noah Egidi Galvin|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Date of Birth||6 May 1994|
|Age||28 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Katonah, New York, the United States|
|Currently Live In||Los Angeles, California|
|Profession||Actor and Singer|
|Debut||TV Series: The Weekend Detectives (2015)
Film: Promised Land (2013)
Read More: The Good Doctor (Season 6): Review Of Episode 6, More On Cast, Plot, Release Date, Filming Locations, Recap And Other Details