What transpires during a single summer when three people who are quite similar to one another come into contact with one another?
In a short amount of time after Lee Yeo-reum is rejected by her boyfriend, she also loses her mother, who passed away as the result of an accident. She suffers through one of the most difficult times of her entire life.
On the other hand, she later comes to the conclusion that she wants to lead a life that is utterly dissimilar to the one she led in the past and does nothing at all.
She gives up her career and moves to a remote village, where she finds everything to be foreign and unfamiliar. There, she makes the acquaintance of a number of locals, one of whom is named An Dae-beom.
Also Read: Lookism Anime: Netflix Announced Release Date, WATCH TRAILER! Know Plot Synopsis, Characters And More Details
- 1 Summer Strike: Episode 4 Release Date
- 2 Summer Strike: WATCH TRAILER!
- 3 Summer Strike: Plot Synopsis
- 4 Summer Strike: Streaming Platforms
- 5 Summer Strike: Review And Recap Of Episode 1, 2 And 3
- 6 Summer Strike: Cast Members
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Summer Strike (K-Drama): Overview
Summer Strike: Episode 4 Release Date
On Tuesday, November 29 at 9:20 p.m. Korean Standard Time, Episode 4 of Summer Strike will be made available worldwide.
That’s between 7.20 a.m. and 4 p.m. (GMT), respectively (ET). Be warned that Viki’s subtitles and episode uploading might sometimes be a little bit sluggish, but the episode should always be available in its full 24 hours after it has been uploaded.
The duration of each episode of Summer Strike will range from sixty to sixty-five minutes. Also, you should prepare for episodes to be released with subtitles.
It has been disclosed that the duration of the K-drama entitled Summer Strike will be significantly less than that of a typical Korean drama. The series will consist of a total of 12 episodes, with two episodes being shown each week on the days of the week designated as “Monday” and “Tuesday.”
Summer Strike: WATCH TRAILER!
Summer Strike: Plot Synopsis
Lee Yeo Reum is a young woman who is making great progress in both her professional life and her personal life. She was just given the permanent contract status at work, and she is in a relationship with a man whom she adores.
But things at work are starting to grow more difficult, and then she was struck by a double whammy of bad luck at the same time.
Tragically, her mother passed away in an accident just a few short moments after she was broken up with by her boyfriend. She is feeling completely despondent and exhausted, so she makes the decision to quit her job, travel to the coast, and do absolutely nothing for a time – at least until she can recuperate emotionally and recharge her batteries. She quits her job, heads to the beach, and does nothing.
She relocates to a bucolic community on the coast known as Angok. And it is in this place that she meets An Dae Beom, a stammering librarian who likewise has more than his fair share of secrets buried away.
He used to be a math whiz kid back in the day, and he had a promising academic future ahead of him. However, his life has taken a turn that prevents him from returning to the academic world or the major metropolis. What will take place when these two wandering souls finally cross paths, and can their problems be cured by spending some time in this sleepy little village doing nothing?
Also Read: What Is Manga, Manhua And Manhwa? History And Fanbase Of The Arts With Recommendations
Summer Strike: Streaming Platforms
In addition to the rest of the world, viewers in South Korea will be able to access the Summer Strike streaming service. The Korean drama will be made available for residents of South Korea to watch on the television network ENA, while viewers in the rest of the globe will be able to access episodes of the show through the streaming service Viki.
Summer Strike: Review And Recap Of Episode 1, 2 And 3
- After experiencing burnout at her previous job, Lee Yeo Reum decided to leave her job and move to Angok Village in the first and second episodes that aired earlier this week.
- Yeo Reum, who had been neglecting herself in favor of taking care of others, announced that she was taking a break from her regular life and made the decision to live an entirely new life.
- As a result, viewers were able to empathize to her situation and experience vicarious joy. Because he does not communicate much, Angok Village’s librarian Ahn Dae Bum is frequently misinterpreted by Lee Yeo Reum; nonetheless, the harmless gestures that Ahn Dae Bum makes always make Lee Yeo Reum smile.
- In the midst of all of this, the production team behind “Summer Strike” has produced a special poster that gives a sneak peek at the warm and fuzzy chemistry that will begin to develop between Lee Yeo Reum and Ahn Dae Bum beginning with episode 3.
- Yeo Reum and Dae Bum are depicted as being in Angok Village together in the poster. Yeo Reum is located in a lane that is decorated with flowerpots, and Dae Bum is seen strolling along the water’s edge against the stunning backdrop of mountains and a beach.
- The sight of the two individuals who are stretching out their legs in the manner of giving each other a high five with their feet captures the attention of spectators.
- In addition, the special poster features big commas that encircle the two, which contribute to the overall allure of the piece.
Summer Strike: Cast Members
Lee YeoReum portrayed by SeolHyun
A woman of 28 years old who feels the urge to take some time off for herself. After receiving her bachelor’s degree, she spent the next five years working for a local company. She decided to leave the company just three months after becoming a full-time job there.
She took one backpack with her and moved to a little seaside community called Angok, where she rented a room in an empty billiards hall to live.
Yim SiWan as Ahn DaeBeom
At the Angok Library, he serves as the head librarian. Because of the redness that appears on his face everytime he is spoken to, he is also known as the “apple man.”
In spite of a catastrophic setback, he enrolled at Seoul National University and became a math prodigy there. Twenty years ago, he competed with students at SNU to answer mathematical problems.
When was the Summer Strike initially released?
Summer Strike was initially released on November 21, 2022.
How many seasons of Summer Strike are there?
There are a total of 1 seasons of Summer Strike.
When is the Summer Strike Season 1 Episode 2 release date?
The Summer Strike Season 1 Episode 2 is expected to be released on November 22, 2022.
Is the Promo for the Summer Strike Season 1 Episode 2 released?
No, the Promo is yet to come out for the Summer Strike Season 1 Episode 2 as of now.
What is the genre of Summer Strike Season 1 Episode 2?
The genre of the Summer Strike Season 1 Episode 2 is Romance, Life and Drama.
Summer Strike (K-Drama): Overview
- Drama: Summer Strike / I Don’t Want To Do Anything (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Amugeotdo Hago Sibji Adda
- Hangul: 아무것도 하고 싶지 않아
- Director: Lee Yoon-Jung, Hong Moon-Pyo
- Writer: Joo Young-Hyun (webcomic), Hong Moon-Pyo, Lee Yoon-Jung
- Network: ENA, Genie TV, Seezn
- Episodes: 12
- Release Date: November 21, 2022 —
- Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 21:20
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Read More: Must Watch December 2022 K-Dramas Including Alchemy Of Souls 2 And Money Heist 2, Know Release Date, TRAILER And Plot