The promotional poster for the next romantic comedy Kdrama The Forbidden Marriage on MBC has been out, and we are ready for the exciting love story that will involve a King and a con artist.
Kim Young-dae, Park Ju-hyun, Kim Woo-seok, Yang Dong-geun, Park Sun-young, and Choi Deok-moon are among the cast members of the drama, which was directed by Jung Hoong and Park Sang-woo. Other cast members also appear in the show.
The Forbidden Love is a historical comedy adapted from a webtoon that tells a romantic story that starts with a deception.
The story is about a forbidden love. The fact that King Lee Heon has been unable to get over the death of his wife for more than seven years is a source of tragedy for all of the unmarried women in the kingdom because they are not allowed to get married until the King gets remarried.
The con artist Ye So-rang, who appears to have been possessed by his late wife, is introduced at this point. As a result, the falsehood continues to expand with each passing day.
Also Read: Reborn Rich: Release Date, Trailer, Synopsis, Cast And More Details Of Latest K-Drama Starring Song Joong-Ki, Know More Recommendations Of Song Joong-Ki Movies
“The Forbidden Marriage”: Plot Synopsis
- King Lee Heon currently reigns over the Joseon kingdom. When he was still a crown prince, his devoted wife passed away seven years ago. He is still unable to get over the fact that she passed away all these years later.
- The members of the royal family as well as those in government have been unsuccessfully trying to induce King Lee Heon to remarry for the past seven years. In addition, the country has enacted an edict known as geumhonryung, which places a prohibition on the marriage of any and all single women during this period of time when the king has not yet wed.
- The ban on marriage has infuriated a lot of people. One day, King Lee Heon hears about a woman named Ye So Rang, who asserts that the ghost of the king’s late wife lingers on within the royal palace.
- Ye So Rang maintains that the king’s spirit can be found there.
- While everything is going on, Ye So Rang is a con artist who lies about being able to interpret martial harmony signs. She is taken into custody and detained at the same facility where Officer Lee Shin Won works.
- She acts as though she is possessed by a spirit in front of Lee Shin Won so that she can get out of the sticky situation she is in. During the course of her hoax, she reveals that the ghost of King Lee Heon’s late wife still lingers somewhere within the royal house.
- She is then brought before the king, who inquires of her regarding whether or not she can in fact see the ghost of his late wife. In order to keep herself alive, Ye So Rang pretends that the body she inhabits is inhabited by the king’s deceased wife. Ye So Rang’s falsehoods get greater and more daring.
“The Forbidden Marriage”: Latest Poster
The new primary poster for “The Forbidden Marriage” has So Rang smiling sweetly as she strikes a lovely pose while connecting arms with the stiff and upright standing King Yi Heon. The poster was just released.
The couple is followed by bunnies, cats, butterflies, and deer, all of which have found a partner and are now paired off. In the background, So Rang and Yi Heon are likewise encircled by floating hearts, which contribute to the warm and fuzzy feeling of the scene.
“We wanted to capture a Korean-style artwork in a unique approach for the main poster,” the production team shared with us what they did.
All of the animals, including the rabbits using mortars to pound rice, the cats dressed in traditional garb, the deer, and the butterflies, are shown in pairs. In addition, the bottom is covered in peonies, which represent a joyful marriage.
This is a stark contrast to the title of the piece, which is “The Forbidden Marriage,” and it demonstrates that even the law is powerless to halt feelings of love.
Also Read: Under The Queen’s Umbrella: Reviews Of Episode 12 Giving Some Epic Comedy, Know Cast, Release Date, TRAILER, Filming Locations And More
“The Forbidden Marriage”: Trivia
- Following the conclusion of “Season of Kok-Du” on January 27, 2023, “The Forbidden Marriage” will take over the time slot on MBC’s Fridays and Saturdays at 22:00 that was last occupied by “Fanletter, Please.”
- Based on Chun Zi-web Hye’s novel “Geumhonryung, Joseon Honin Geumjiryung.” [Geumhonryung, Joseon Honin Geumjiryung] (published from September 2, 2015 to March 6, 2020 via Naver).
“The Forbidden Marriage”: Cast Details
Park Ju-Hyun, Kim Young-Dae, and Kim Woo-Seok are the three main characters in the drama.
The dramas “Mouse,” “Zombie Detective,” and “Extracurricular” have all featured the actress Park JuHyun in starring roles.
Kim YoungDae is an actress and model who has acted in the dramas “The Penthouse: War In Life,” “Cheat On Me If You Can,” and “Sh**ting Stars.”
The dramas “Scripting Your Destiny,” “Military Prosecutor Doberman,” and “Rookie Cops” all feature the actor Kim WooSeok in a starring role.
This drama’s screenplay will be penned by the author Cheon JiHye, who will also contribute to the production.
“The Forbidden Marriage”: WATCH TRAILER!
The Forbidden Marriage: Overview
Genre: Historical, Romance, Comedy
Also known as: Golden Spirit, Joseon’s Ban on Marriage
No of episodes: TBA
Writer: Chun Ji-hye
Directors: Park Sang-Woo, Jeong Hoon
Streaming platform: TBA
Date: December 9, 2022
The Forbidden Marriage was initially released on December 9, 2022.
There are a total of 1 seasons of The Forbidden Marriage.
The Forbidden Marriage Season 1 Episode 2 is expected to be released on December 10, 2022.
No, the Promo is yet to come out for The Forbidden Marriage Season 1 Episode 2 as of now.
The genre of The Forbidden Marriage Season 1 Episode 2 is Historical, Comedy, Romance and Drama.
Read More: Lookism Anime: Netflix Announced Release Date, WATCH TRAILER! Know Plot Synopsis, Characters And More Details