On Wednesday, January 4, 2023, at 9:00 pm Eastern Time (ET), the first episode of Tough as Nails was broadcast on CBS.
The special show lasted for two hours and included a variety of dedicated individuals, including firefighters, construction workers, and pipeline laborers, among many others, getting their hands filthy and working difficult duties at genuine places.
They battled against one another to win a monetary reward of $200,000 and additional cash incentives, which kept spectators interested.
The candidates on the first episode of Tough as Nails were split up into two teams: the Dirty Hands and the Savage Crew. In the first team competition, Savage Crew came out on top, winning both the competition and $12,000 in prize money.
- 1 Tough As Nails (Season 4): Is It Available On Hulu?
- 2 Tough As Nails (Season 4): Streaming Platform
- 3 Tough As Nails Comes Back For Season 4!
- 4 Tough As Nails (Season 4): Plot Synopsis
- 5 Tough As Nails (Season 4): Host
- 6 Tough As Nails: Ratings
- 7 Tough As Nails: Filming Locations
- 8 Tough As Nails (Season 4): Competitors
- 9 FAQs
Tough As Nails (Season 4): Is It Available On Hulu?
Unfortunately, you can’t watch Tough As Nails on Hulu. The first episode of Tough As Nails debuted on the websites of CBS, and it is now accessible to stream on Paramount+.
People have been informed that they can watch CBS with any Hulu plan beginning with a free trial or at a cost of $7.99 per month, as stated on the website. On the other hand, things are handled differently with the series.
Additionally, the series may be accessed on Amazon Prime Video. The first season may be purchased for $19.99, while the first episode can be purchased for $2.99. Additionally, after a free trial period, you can get it as part of Paramount+ on Amazon for a monthly fee of $9.99.
Even better, you can purchase or rent all three seasons in high definition from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, and Vudu for a total of $2.99, while Google Play charges $1.99.
The series may be viewed online through a variety of streaming platforms, such as Paramount+, FuboTV, and DirecTV Stream.
Tough As Nails (Season 4): Streaming Platform
It is currently more convenient than ever before to view movies and television shows thanks to the proliferation of streaming services and the internet. Accessing the show through either Paramount+ or the website and app of CBS is the most effective way to watch it online.
On the other hand, these platforms are geo-blocked, which means that their streaming libraries are either severely restricted or completely unavailable in countries other than the United States.
In spite of this, it is still possible to watch Tough as Nails Season 4 as long as you have a subscription to a virtual private network (VPN), which will allow you to circumvent any geographical restrictions that may be in place.
If you are interested in subscribing to a VPN service, our team strongly suggests that you go with ExpressVPN. Unblocking famous streaming services like Netflix, Disney+, Paramount+, and others is possible with this, which makes it one of the best virtual private networks (VPNs) now on the market.
Because it has thousands of servers located in over 90 different locations, it is an excellent virtual private network (VPN). It is a virtual private network (VPN) that does not keep logs, has no bandwidth limits, is independently audited, and assures a secure and stable connection.
The virtual private network (VPN) provides around-the-clock live chat assistance to assist users with any queries or concerns they may have regarding the service or any problems they may experience while using the VPN.
In addition, the 30-day money-back guarantee that ExpressVPN provides allows you to test out the service without taking any financial risk.
Tough As Nails Comes Back For Season 4!
The fourth season of Tough as Nails began airing on January 4, 2023, with the episode titled “Welcome to Catalina Island.” This episode aired on Wednesday at 9 pm Eastern Time (ET).
It is obvious from the title of the first episode that the series was shot on Santa Catalina Island, which is located in Southern California. On the other hand, Los Angeles, the prior location, is pretty close.
The first episode of the series was shot in November of 2021. In addition to this, other television programs have filmed episodes on the island, such as the episode of “The Bold and the Beautiful.” The new season featured contestants hailing from the states of California, Georgia, Hawaii, New York, Texas, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Virginia, respectively.
Aly Bala, Beth Salva-Clifford, Ellery Liburd, IIima Shim, Jake Cope, Jorge Zavala, Larron Ables, Laura Bernotas, Nister Frost, and a number of other people are going to be appearing on the show.
In the first episode, the individual challenge consists of replacing old boot moorings, and Sergio and Mister are the ones who end up winning the challenge and getting to choose their team.
In addition, Ellery and Synthia have fallen to the bottom two positions, and the carpenter has been ousted from the competition.
On January 11, 2023, the episode of the season titled “I Look Like Curious George” would be made available for viewing. On the website, a new episode will be available to watch every week, and the third episode, titled That’s a Safety Hazard, will be made available for download on January 18, 2023.
View this post on Instagram
Tough As Nails (Season 4): Plot Synopsis
The Tough as Nails competition series recognizes and honors ordinary Americans who wear the calluses on their hands as a personal badge of courage and perseverance.
In competitions that take place in the real world, participants are put through trials that assess their physical prowess, stamina, agility, and mental fortitude.
They are removed one at a time until the winner of Tough as Nails is determined, although nobody actually leaves the competition.
Even after they have been eliminated from the individual tournament, participants still have the option to win additional prizes by participating in the ongoing team events that take place throughout the season.
The show reimagines what it means to be tough and demonstrates that toughness can take on a variety of forms and appearances.
Tough As Nails (Season 4): Host
Tough as Nails is hosted by Phil Keoghan, who also serves as an executive producer on the show alongside Louise Keoghan, his wife as well as his longtime producing partner.
Phil is most well-known for his roles as host of The Amazing Race and executive producer of the show, which is now in the midst of its 33rd season. In addition to that, he is the host of the podcast “BUCKiT with Phil Keoghan” and National Geographic Explorer.
Phil has won numerous awards throughout his career, including the Best Director Award at the American Documentary Film Festival, the 2018 Sports Documentarian Award from the International Sports Hall of Fame, the Dorothy Corwin Spirit of Life Award for his contributions to the Multiple Sclerosis community, a Sir Peter Blake Leadership Award in 2012, and the Endurance Live Celebrity Athlete of the Year award in 2013.
In recognition of his contributions to the television industry as well as the tourism industry, he was awarded a member of the New Zealand Order of Merit in 2014.
View this post on Instagram
Tough As Nails: Ratings
The film Tough As Nails has been given a rating of TV-PG, which indicates that it includes content that some parents may consider inappropriate for their younger children. Lots of parents may want to watch it with their kids who are younger.
The program may contain one or more of the following elements: some provocative speech, infrequent coarse language, some sexual scenes, or moderate levels of violence. Alternatively, the program’s subject matter may call for parental supervision on its own.
Tough As Nails: Filming Locations
- It appears that the first season of ‘Tough As Nails’ was shot over the course of twenty days in late January or early February of 2020. Filming for the second season took place during October and November of 2020.
- The majority of the show’s filming takes place in and around the city of Los Angeles, however the casting process takes place in a wide variety of cities and towns across the United States. Let’s get into specific specifics.
- The first season was shot on location in and around Los Angeles, California, at real-world job sites such as freeways and railway lines, among other locations.
- In addition to being a center of glitz and glamour, the City of Angels is famous for having a temperature similar to that of the Mediterranean, a rich cultural mosaic, and a wide metropolitan area.
- Because of its location in a basin in Southern California and its proximity to the Pacific Ocean, the city of Los Angeles serves as a perfect setting for the show’s production.
- In one of the episodes from season 2, the competitors take part in a water-based challenge at the Los Angeles-Long Beach port complex, which is a crowded area that is home to a significant portion of American imports.
- There is also a scene that takes place in the Banc of California Stadium, which can be found at 3939 South Figueroa Street.
- The contestants take part in a challenge revolving around soccer and compete against one another in the stadium, which serves as the primary location for the Los Angeles FC of Major League Soccer. It was the first open-air stadium to be constructed in the City of Los Angeles since 1962 when it finally opened for business on April 18, 2018.
- The Fillmore & Western Railway Co., which is located at 351 Santa Clara St. in Fillmore, was the location where the third challenge of the premiere episode of season 1 was filmed. This challenge required competitors to install railroad tracks quickly.
- It is a somewhat unimportant community in Ventura County that may be found in the Santa Clara River Valley, to the north-west of the metropolis of Los Angeles.
- Phil Keoghan, the host of the show, went on a cross-country trip for the purpose of the casting process.
- He visited a number of cities and towns, including Detroit in Michigan, Washington Park (Cincinnati) in Ohio, Chicago in Illinois, St. Louis in Missouri, and Times Square (NYC) in New York City.
Tough As Nails (Season 4): Competitors
- Jake Cope
- Ilima Shim
- Laura Bernotas
- Sergio Robles
- Renee Kolar
- Larron Ables
- Synethia Bland
- Aly Bala
- Mister Frost
- Seth Salva-Clifford
- Jorge Zavala
- Ellery Liburd
Is Tough As Nails cancelled?
No, Tough As Nails has not been cancelled.
Is Tough As Nails on Netflix?
We do not track Netflix release dates, you can check is Tough As Nails on Netflix, at NetflixSchedule.
How many seasons of Tough As Nails are there?
As of January 2023, Tough As Nails has 3 seasons.
What time does Tough As Nails come on?
Tough As Nails airs 8:00 PM ET / 6:00 PM PT on CBS. You can also find out Tough As Nails start times in different time zones.
Will there be a season 4 of Tough As Nails?
There is no word on the next season yet. We’ll update this page as soon as there are any new announcements.
When did Tough As Nails originally come out?
Tough As Nails originally came out on Wednesday, July 8, 2020.